Menu Management Coordinator
Olo is seeking a top performer to join the Customer Success Team as a Menu Management Coordinator in our lower Manhattan office in New York City.
The Menu Management Coordinator plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level support and customer success. A successful Menu Management Coordinator will work with our customers to understand their unique goals and business processes, providing expert knowledge to help our clients, and Olo, evolve. This is a full-time office position based in downtown New York City.
- Serve as a knowledge expert for a range of Olo products and how they relate to Menu Management
- Provide ongoing support and engagement to customers as they adopt, use and manage their online menu
- Manage and maintain a favorable, long-term relationships by working on creative solutions to presented problems
- Use analytical skills to understand Olo's developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs
- Work closely with our product team to advocate for new product feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into roadmap development decisions
- Understand each customer’s organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core initiatives; help customers achieve goals by leveraging Olo’s suite of products and services
- Identify and develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers to ensure retention and relationship stability
- Liaise between customer, internal departments and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers
- Report bugs to our DEV team and work with our Engineering teams to resolve customer issues as soon as possible
- Execute customer-facing webinars to provide training and communicate product enhancements on a regular basis
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and a strong interest in advocating for clients
- Strong project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external stakeholders to execute against deadlines
- Ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions
- Ability to adapt to evolving products as you contribute to their performance and efficacy
- Excel knowledge to easily manage vast amounts of data
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams
- Top-notch communication, writing and presentation skills, and the ability to educate clients on operational best practices to increase program performance
- Ability to provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to continually improve the customer experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Legally able to work in the United States, without sponsorship
- 1-3 years experience managing mid-size enterprise clients or relevant project management work
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive
- Experience using ticketing systems like Zendesk to direct and control the processing and resolution of tickets
Olo helps restaurant brands maximize revenue per square foot by delivering faster, more accurate, and more personal service to their customers. Through beautiful, fully branded digital interfaces, Olo's enterprise-grade ordering platform integrates with the brands’ existing systems, opening new digital revenue streams injected seamlessly into the restaurant’s operations. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use the Olo platform to Skip the Line® or get food delivered from the restaurants they love. Clients include Chili's, Chipotle, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at Olo.com.
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.