Olo is looking for a MBA Project Management Intern to join the Account Management Team in New York City. First and second year students are both encouraged to apply for this mid-school year position. The successful Intern will gather information from the Account Management team to support the development of an internal knowledge database to be used for continued and enhanced client maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for an MBA student to gain entrepreneurial and startup exposure. This is a paid part-time internship located in the Financial District in NYC.
- Comprehend the management of client accounts
- Use analytical skills to understand our clients’ changing business and technology issues and needs
- Understand each client’s organizational dynamics
- Work to upgrade client facing documentation, create user videos, FAQs, etc.
- Interact with members from cross functional departments to obtain critical research
- Report to the VP of Account Management, working closely with the Directors on the team as well as the other Account Managers
- Strong interest in the startup technology industry
- Experience managing mid-size enterprise clients or relevant project management experience
- Strong writing skills are essential
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions
- Highly organized project management skills
- Ability to work independently when needed - as well as collaborate cross-functionally
- Local to the Olo NYC headquarters
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours a week, schedule is flexible
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller.